MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Assignment to Padang Besar.

Mall

While waiting for train at KL Sentral during my assignment to Padang Besar ,Perlis.I had a chance to play around a little bit with a couple of the E-620's built-in art filters.

The art filters and a fun, quick way to create a special effect you can see at once, and it gives you something else to think about. I find myself looking for subjects that would benefit from my  favourites, the pop art effects.

Mall-2

My Olympus E-620 is approx. 550g (with battery & Lens 14-54mm f2.8).Very comfortable to carry when travelling.Now look at the photo above ,my friend  here didn't know that he was my subject.I can change the angle of the LCD monitor on the camera.This enable you to shoot at an awkward angle while checking the subject's composition on the LCD monitor ( Can be rotate at within the moveable range).

Mall-3

My arrival after long 12 hours on the train.

Mall-1

The landmark of Padang Besar,Perlis.

Mall-4 Mall-5

I bought myself a Crocs sandal,adventure or jungle boot and backpack.Don't ask me the price.Well ,after all it's just a imitation branded item that your bargaining skill must have with the Thailand vendors in Padang Besar .

Now, do you know that my art filter will appeal to lomographers a lot and those who are not really photoshop-savvy like myself.

3 comments:

Jama said...

I'm eyeing this camera due to it's smallness , perfect for a petite woman like me. But my Canon S5 refused to die yet! lol

xplorer said...

kerap uncle ke padang besar yer?.Padang besar is not like it used to be it had became too tourisity and things are no that cheap also.Alternatively i used to go to PADANG BASA at the thailand side . it is more cheaper there

Unknown said...

Thnak you for sharing. I will try the trick sometime later.