MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Art with my Olympus DSLR.

P3315055

Here are some shot taken this afternoon in the city.I wanted to practice food shots but most of the food shop already at rest after lunch.

P3315052-1

This Kuching City high rises has pretty interesting architecture if you get a chance to shoot along the streets.I tried using monotone,sepia direct from my camera.

P3315056

Some people may argue that you can mimic those effects(Monotone/Sepia B&W) on some photo editing software.

P3315057

That is true but the advantage of doing this in camera is that it applies the effects in relation to the current exposure,making it more real and natural.

P3315059

This is the effect from the art filter (Grainy film B&W filter) direct from my camera.

All the above photos are snap using my Olympus E-620 with Zuiko ED lens 14-54 f2.8-f3.5.

No comments: