MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

www.fireflyz.com.my

 

I have been travelling not a lot but quite a few time for the past 2 years and have had a chance to see,feel and appreciate or dislike the airline that I travel with.So far,I can say that I'm quite fond of low cost carrier 'Air Asia' and her tag line 'Now everyone can fly'.To be honest I'm always travel with zero fare offer by this carrier and enjoy the smooth flight of Airbus 320 .The wonderful thing about this budget airline is that the arrival/departure terminal is in LCCT(Low Cost Carrier Terminal) and I can take a bus ride to KL Central just for Rm8.00 for one way.This is very good for backpacker like me who carry only my camera & laptop backpack which is less then 10 kg.

To travel overseas maybe many budget Malaysian still prefer AirAsia X.

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Firefly’s first Boeing 737-800 arrives in December 2010 and will begin its operations on the 15th of January 2011 from the Main Terminal Building, KLIA.

Next year onward or perhaps some of you have already plan ahead your trip from East to West Malaysia ...Now you have option..Yes,yes.the community airline which is spread its wing and lovely bright orange has decided to show off their newly B737-800.Oh!!! how I wish I'm onboard to photograph this beautiful still bird

From 15th of January 2011:

  • 2x daily Kuala Lumpur – Kota Kinabalu
  • 2x daily Kuala Lumpur – Kuching

From 24th of January 2011:

  • 3x daily Kuala Lumpur – Kota Kinabalu
  • 4x daily Kuala Lumpur – Kuching

 

   Passenger reviews on Firefly SKYTRAX.

1 comment:

Khairul Onggon said...

secara jujurnya kmk suka belon airasia berbanding MAS.. mungkin sbb nya gik baru, everytime belon landing nang smooth jak.. selesa! :)