MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My World Tuesday-Hokien Garden.

mwtblack

Join others at My World just click

HERE

PC063234-1

The gateway to the garden.

PC063251-1

Most local Kuching people say that after many years staying in Kuching,they did not even know the existence of Hokien Garden at Pending area.Because of this I went there to have a look and share it with my valuable friends from My World Tuesday.

1234 4321

The 12 animals that appear on the Chinese zodiac calendar is the main attraction at the garden.

10 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a beautiful part of your world! Such a delightful park! And I love the twelve animals representing the Chinese zodiac! Marvelous! My daughter just returned from a visit to China and she loved it!

Enjoy your week!

Sylvia

Snap said...

What an unusual garden! Love the zodiac signs.

escape said...

awesome place! i like the lawn becoming blue/violet! one great treasure place.

magiceye said...

bright colors to denote gaiety!
wonderful sculptures of zodiac signs too!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful garden. The gateway and sculptures are very nice.

Flowers said...

Nice blog. Just gone through the picture of Hokien garden and found it to be great. Like the 12 animals that appear on the Chinese zodiac calendar.

eileeninmd said...

It does look like a beautiful garden and I love the animals of the Chinese Zodiac calendar. Great shot.

Bradley Hsi said...

What a nice park, I can read the Chinese character on top of the gate. Both of us are dragons as in Chinese Zodiac.

Eki said...

The colors look a little bit off, Awang. But the place looks nice. I like the scuptures and the Chinese gate.

Unknown said...

Very eye-catching!