MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Monochrome Maniacs-Lalang.

Monochrome Monday

There are many B&W maniacs out there..or you can join them by visit HERE

PC033179

The lalang grass is a pest or weed to the local here.
Lalang can thus be seen easily in empty land which have not been cared for , rice fields which have not been worked on for many years and even houses which have been left unattended.

8 comments:

Quasi Serendipita said...

This is a beautiful picture.

Anonymous said...

The grass may be a pest to some but makes for a dramatic photo, especially with the low angle you used. Nice job.

magiceye said...

beautifully composed and shot

Bengbeng said...

it looks just like padi :) to an urban guy like me

Elaine Yim said...

Uncleawang, I am so happy today. Finally, I am able to open your website and view your beautiful pictures. It is due to my computer using the old internet explorer. I like this wild grass picture.

Stephen Van Tuyl said...

Excellent shot. Great dimension!

Mojo said...

This reminds me so much of some of my favorite places. Marvelous feeling here!

Elaine Yim said...

Uncleawang, Congratulations to you! This entry has been selected to the List of Accolates of Monochrome Weekly. Well done and keep up the good work!