MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eid-Ul-Fitri Prayer.

P9202098

P9202106

On the morning of Eid-Ul-Fitri also known as Hari Raya in Malaysia,Muslim throughout the world perform Eid-Ul-Fitri prayer.This year I decided to peform my prayer at Masjid Bandar Kuching also known as Masjid India.

P9202103

P9202110

I met a group of Bangladeshi foreign Muslim workers .

P9202104 P9202107

More than half of the foreign workers are believed to be working legally or illegally in Malaysia.

I greet them with Salam and Eid-Ul-Fitri greeting.

"This Eid-Ul-Fitri did you miss your family ? "

"I miss my family,I miss my country and I miss my land".

5 comments:

SEN said...

Selamat hari raya uncle!!!

magiceye said...

EID MUBARAK to you and yours! In India it is being celebrated tomorrow.

Eki said...

selamat hari raya Ied, Awang.
Taqaballahu minna wa minkum syiamana wa syiamakum. Minal aidin wal faizin. Mohon maaf zahir dan batin.

Jama said...

Selamat Hari Raya Awang!
Sembahyang raya pun camera tak tinggal eh....

Leif Hagen said...

Very interesting and nicely done photos inside the mosque. I enjoyed catching up on your photos!