MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

HELLO !!!! YB's-Wake Up Now.


It's no more dream to-day,Now,you better get down to work"Promise is a promise"
There is something,I must say about last 12th General Election particularly in Sarawak.It's boring to me,at least I used to get excited about elections and I was lookng forward so much to change for better.Congratulation to our Malaysian in West Malaysia so much so something is changing there e.g Lembah Pantai,Penang,Kelantan and many more.
In Sarawak election after election,it was hoping against hope.Now,I have become cynic about this democratic process(Sarawak).I don't know much about politicians,the poltical parties and how they operate and the system work.I'm talking about 12th general election in Sarawak this GE is a dull,which has never changes as easy victory for the BN Coalition.So there is a andidate during campainge voices to Rakyat elect me,vote for me so and so.....So my friends they get elected yesterday(08 March,2008) and become "YB" so what!!!!!!!.
My massage to those elected (In Sarawak)who call "YB" to-day.By all means,celebrate your victory .But always remember,you have been elected to SERVE the RAKYAT and NOT to BE SERVED by RAKYAT.(YOU ASK FOT IT).You must also be mindful that the expectations of the Rakyat are higer now.It is your moal responsibility to fulfil all your promises during the 13 days campainge.
Congratulation for those newly elected,your dream become true.To-day dream to become 'YB" is no more a dream.Now,you better get down to work."PROMISE IS A PROMISE"

4 comments:

Pak Idrus said...

Awang, I think the next Tsunami would be in Sarawak and Sabah. Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Pak Idrus,
Yes..good and I'm hoping for that.Whenever there is an election in S'wak we can always tell who will get the majority votes.Unlike in Peninsular,the Rakyat is finally speaking up.Thanks and have a nice day.

Pak Zawi said...

Awang,
From now onward the YBs in Sarawak will be working so hard to prevent a tsunami occuring like it did in the peninsula.
Now they know the rakyat are not stupid anymore and the internet will keep the people there informed of new development.

Unknown said...

Pak Zawi,
It's an abvoius sign,as seen in the overall results,Sarawakians in the urban areas have finally voiced out their discntent.Unfortunately,rural folks are still loyally blinded by the short term gains from election campaign.