MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Just another photograph practice.....

With your camera pre-set, pick a spot on the street and proceed with calmness, sensitivity and poise. With practice, you’ll make great street photographs.I'm ready ...I'm following the above tip from the expert.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Last week end ,I can't stand the heat.The weather is so hot.I was at  my friend apartment, invited him to join me but he have reason for not going out outing due to the weather  and further more he got fever..
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
If I want to go to the street again,I just play the tourist style,camera around my neck,photograph everything around me,being ignorant but again the weather is so hot and I can't stand the heat..well, just forget about the whole thing.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Does street photography have to be taken on the street? what if I'm seating on a bench of bus stop. does that count ? I purposely make my self comfortably seating on a bus stop bench looking for subject  and try to shot the moment happening.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
So here I'm seating on a bench of bus stop with my camera pretend  to set a camera setting ,trying to look normal totally not like photographer try to snap but I'm being watch by the lady & the three gentleman.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Wait,are they looking at me ? I don't want them to hear the shutter click.I guess all the kind people in my pictures are foreign workers from Indonesia and Bangladesh.That's the beauty I see on the street,urban street fashion wear by this young peoples.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
He is not  doing a catwalk fashion modelling .He happen to see me holding a camera & I thought maybe he wanted to be photograph .
But it's  already too late as I press the shutter button without being notice by  this young man.So back home,let's take a look at the shots.
Gear : Olympus E-620 & Zuiko lens 14-54mm f2.8-f3.5.
The wise words from the PRO....."There are different way of looking.I have my own way.For me .photographing a street scene or a foggy landscape is a little like listening to a music.It give me strength ".
Thank You.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lydia,
Thank You very much for your support & sharing the ideas.