MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Candid.......

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Camera shy......

I went shopping today, and decided to take the camera with me.I was just trying to quickly capture some fleeting moments with my walk down the high-street. All the photos were taken with the camera down at my side, I seem to be a little too shy to point a camera at random strangers.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You photograph me ,I don't care I just love lesson to music...You don't need to hide to photograph .

If you hide, it implies there is something wrong with it, if that person notices that you are hiding, then they'll feel aggrieved. It's all about timing and being part of the scene not just recording it. Let people see that you're taking photographs, be open about it, you're doing a good thing. Just like documentary subjects they forget the camera. I give people a chance to refuse having they're shot taken, they do have that right.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

You don't need to hide to get a Candid, and street shots should be framed properly and there's not much challenge in taking a shot of someone with out them knowing. The challenge is the context you shoot them in.

Thank You people .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it will be more friendly with pocket camera... :)
I love the second one...

magiceye said...

wonderful capture and wise words about street photography

Layrayski said...

omg i love the photos! especially the last two! the colors of that last photo is striking. very nice!