MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kuching Waterfront extension.

wfornt
Photo taken on 21/10/2009.
This evening I took a walk along the Kuching waterfront extension to see for myself what had been done to the waterfront.Reconstruction is almost done.
P4155263-1
Photo taken this evening 15/04/2010.
I pleasantly surprised by the beauty of the extension of the waterfront.It is nostalgic for me because this is where the old wet market I use to go.
The old section of water front is from Hotel Margareta until the old court house and the new area is to the Brooke Dockyard.The distance now is more than 2KM .This is good for sweat in the morning and evening.

3 comments:

T. Becque said...

I like how the colors pop out against the sky.

Azn Guy said...

my first virual visit to Cat city, seems quite chinese though even from a distance

Elaine Yim said...

Looks good now.