MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talk of the Town-Ron95 or Ron97 petrol.

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! I heard this on 31August2009 as Malaysian is celebrating National Day last Monday.

P9021832

P9021833

There was a time when I see 9cars out of 10 ,flying the Malaysian flags,90 house out of 100 houses,flying Malaysian flags during Merdeka Day celebration.But I'm sad this day. Now,all I can see is 1 car out of 100 car,flying the flag.I can see that all over Kuching City the commercial centre,not everyone fly the National flags.I only hope....none of my friends approach me and say "What's Up...to 1Malaysia and Fly Jalur Gemilang campange by the government.

Before 31 August 2009 I manage to pump petrol RON95 at the price of Rm1.75 per litter and on 01 Sep 2009 the day after Malaysia celebrating Merdeka Day petrol RON95 the prize increase by 5 cents.So this is become the talk of the town to-day.Merdeka gift to Malaysian.

"Most motorists here when met were wondering if indeed RON95 has special feature other than its higher price tag of Rm1.80 per litter"

They say most of the petrol station all over Kuching now stop selling RON97(Super).I'm not sure of its effects on my car's performance at the moment,because it is too early,but I'm willing to give it a try since I'm driving small compact car.Maybe I would purchase RON95 now that the price of RON97 (super) had gone up by 25cents from Rm1.80 to Rm2.05 per litter.Beside the prize factor I believe that there is no big quality difference between RON95 and RON97.

P9021828

Look here somebody is not happy with the construction of petrol station near to their housing estate.

3 comments:

Elaine Yim said...

I think there are too many petrol stations in the big towns over here too and yes the petrol price increase is really an anti-climax immediately after merdeka day.

escape said...

this post tells me one thing. work! work! work! now i need to earn big enough money for that.

mamadou said...

Assalamualaikum Uncle Awang

Despite the increase in the petrol prices at pump station the minister have said, there is no increase on the price except government lowered the amount subsidy??? RON95 would safe to be used. I have used RON95 for my 1990's Proton Saga