MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Am Not Throwing My 35mm Film Canister.

When most people think of collecting things like baseball caps, stamps .I think I am not going to throw my 35mm film canister.Well, there many way to reuse a film canister.What are some ways you have reused film canisters? To read more about film canister collector just view this few blog .
KATHY AVERS,DIANE &5 Ways to Reuse a Film Canister..

Just a few of my film canister collection which I make it for a key chain .

2 comments:

Jaw @ MyGamanBorNeo said...

wow! masih ada dlm simpanan. kali terakhir saya pakai filem ni pd 31 Oct 2005 ... masa bertunang hehehe

willie a.k.a reptoz said...

HeLLo UncLe (terasa muda pulak saya),

Kreatif betul la kegunaan Canister ni. Boleh ke mintak dari kedai cuci gambar?

Tak sangka pula benda ni boleh dijadikan sebagai:
a. Salt and pepper Shakers.
b. Mini planters.
c.Mini Fishing Reel.
d. Film Canister Flash Drive.
e. Flash Diffuser.

Tapi ini memang kreatif utk recycle benda ni.

Have a nice day uncle.