MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Camera Collection.

I’ve always had an interest in photography. That’s not to say I fancy myself an excellent photographer, but I do sincerely enjoy taking photos.Because of my interest in photography, I’ve managed to end up with quite a collection of cameras. I suppose it is much in the same way that I’ve collected stamp & magazine.I know most peoples this day are chasing after advance and latest camera model, I however amazed by the beauty of film camera.The classics able to capture wonderful pictures. The film cameras ain't easy to be functioned, and if you master the camera, ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed etc will definitely won't be a problem for you. Anyway, here are my latest two collected film cameras. They are not high end model but still, make a great collection& both cost me just below Ringgit Malaysia (RM100).
AGFA 200

Canon Prima Zoom 80u.  

2 comments:

willie a.k.a reptoz said...

Hello uncle,

I still simpan one camera yg pakai film. Canon. Dulu kamera tu byk berjasa dgn saya. Ahaks!

Eki said...

I like the Agfa. Beautiful!

Where do you get old film cameras in Malaysia? Do you have a community of old/film camera lovers? We have one here.