MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Media,Blogs,Blogger..whatever.

Technorati Tags: ,

Do you know that I got most of my news from the Net.It was a very simple decision:Do I want to read news as it happens or do I want to read it the next day?And I'm certain that I'm not alone in this.The younger you are,the more news you get online.Social media,blogs,blogger what ever we name it on the either hand are totally different.Make an error and there's sure to be someone to point out your mistake.The correction could come from a blog commentator or someone else might blog about it.So maybe the authorities should leave it to the blogger to police themselves.With more than 10,000 blogs in this country,one can be certain that lies would be shown to be what they are.Registering blogger,beyond being an unfeasible suggestion,is simply not the way to go.Unless someone wants to block the truth.Unfortunately,in the age of camera phone,compact size camera,high speed broadband and instant messaging ,blocking the truth is no longer a feasible option either.

Life really looks good a days ago for my blog.I gets recognized by BC Community from

Borneo Colours

Bcolor 


BorneoColours is an independent  organization that promotes Borneo island as a single branded destination,working with Borneo Community and bloggers closely.Together,they showcase the colours of Borneo through Borneo online community portal called www.borneocolours.com 

I would like to Thank You very much to BC Community Admin and also to all my BC Buddies .

Thank You.

No comments: