MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Walking Day...

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I was standing behind the exit to Gambier Street of Masjid India & I saw this young photographer.

This morning I was on the street ,There is no crowd yet,maybe I'm just too early.It was a year ago since I started to gain interest in street photography but I have a limited knowledge on photography.I would say I got the basic but compared to an immediate photographer I am way off.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Still no crowd yet ....old part of Kuching City.

I keep on saying & tell myself I need a lot of practice to catch up.But practice is nothing if you don't know what you are doing.I still have to learn how to maximise the light an use different angle to have wide options and the most important is to know your camera.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Street photographer is a style of capturing images of everyday life on the street.A good street photographer should  be capable to stand alone to tell a story even with out any text explanation needed.It shows everyday life as it is.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The young & old on the street. The young with golden gray hair style & the old beautiful people with natural white hair .

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The hair style & colours attract the attention of my camera lens.

It employ straight forward shooting style.This mean that when this to young mans look at me they immediately understand what the photographer want to say about their hair style & colours.

So to be a good street photographer ,we need to practice,practice and practice.

Have a nice day.

(my next post is World Walking Day)

4 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

I love how you framed the photographer in that special door frame! Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Hi Hagen,
Thanks for the visit & kind words from you.
Have a wonderful week end.

Belbe said...

really nice streets shots !
Bien à toi !

Unknown said...

Hi Belbe,
Thanks for the visit & have a nice day:)