MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ayam Penyet.

Mall

Photo credit to my daughter..taken with her Lumix LX3.

This is Nasi Ayam Penyet.It's an Indonesian dish or Indonesia origin cuisine.It is very popular among our West Malaysian friends who visited Kuching and the word is 'Must Try'.

For me basically,its just a white rice with chicken but the spiciness of the sauce or sambal in malay that taste the difference.The food didn't sound delicious to me(especially at this golden age )..you know what i mean don't you ? hahaha..I love vegetable & fruits.Anyway, do drop by and try for yourself ..don't be surprise you will say ' I love the sambal (the sauce) '.By the way you also can view my daughter blog about this 'Ayam Penyet' click HERE

5 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

Hmm, very yummy!

Eki said...

I didn't know you have it there. It's from East Java.

Unknown said...

I tried Ayam Penyet once in Desa Ilmu and the taste was good.

Leif Hagen said...

Very delicious photo! It makes me hungry for dinner! Yummy!

thrasher115 said...

Actually Ayam penyet meaning = ayam ulam ulama(penyet) meaning ulaman..but instead giving the name penyet..some stall change it into Penyek and then one thing lead to another..i read in Food blog they call ayam penyet(ayam penyek ) = Squashed chicken..aiyaa so terribbleeee..