MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sky Watch Friday-Wild Grass.

swftom

Want to be a sky watcher click HERE

PC033177

I am sorry for not updating & share my photo shoot  for several days because I couldn't get online .The internet connection in my area seem getting slower from day to day but anyway I don't want to miss the sky watch Friday and I would like to share the view of the wild grass and the sky from the back yard of my house.

Thank You.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Capturing the blue and white of the sky through the parting in the long grass is such a good idea. There are few things more beautiful than the long seed head of a field of grass.

I love the way you have saturated your colours.

Redzlan said...

I never thought 'lalang' made a great landscape and sky picture.

rhoen said...

nice capture and cool treatment you got, awang!

Happy skywatching and happy weekend!

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I'm so glad you did! What a lovely capture! Beautiful skies and clouds and the colorful grasses!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Al said...

Awang sorry to hear about the internet connection and glad you've made for skywatch. I love the colors of the wild grass, and the blue sky. It made me smile.

Kim, USA said...

Wow very pretty picture!! Perfect!!


My SkyWatchFriday-Sunset

eileeninmd said...

Love the colors of the grass and the pretty sky. Great photo.

Khairul Onggon said...

Tedah tenet slow hoh.. Tenet kmk marek pun paling sloww... tension kmk dipolahnya... Aaaa.. kacak rumput diambik ktk :)

Alexander said...

Very nice capture. Excellent use of the grass to frame this beautiful moment of the sky.

Have a good weekend.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Bradley Hsi said...

Such well saturated and contrasty color, very nice.

Sylvia said...

It is a wonderful grass. I would love to have it in my garden. What a fantastic effect!