MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

WeekEnd Snapshoot-Walking Around.

WS2

Visit other weekender

WEEKEND SNAPSHOOT

P5020119.ORF

Another gorgeous Sunday May 3,2009.As I walk around the town I realised that an ordinary scene can look very different,quite often much more attractive,through the live view or view finder of my camera.

P5020152.ORF-horz

The scene did look boring to-day or I found nothing to shoot at first......

But anyway I have a couple of photo to share to my viewer that I shot in town this weekend.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Love your photos! I really like that one of the blue over the sidewalk. Very pretty color! Have a great weekend.

Sherrie

escape said...

i like the mix of colors in this set. the place looks like a good place for street photography.

Unknown said...

Love the colour work here!

Bryan said...

Nice shots. The bottom right one is very interesting with all the lines and colors. I notice that you have halos in some of your photos. Are these tone mapped HDR's?

Leif Hagen said...

Love your colorful and interesting photos! Enjoyed looking through your blog. Regards from EAGAN daily photo in Minnesota, USA