MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MyWorld Tuesday-Colours of Kuching City.

mwtblack

More photo of other world by visit this site

MYWORLD

P5020123.ORF

Multi storey car park ,cinema & food court.

P5020125.ORF-horz

PC060024-horz

I woke up at 5am.After perform my Suboh prayer I already on foot to the park around my housing estate .Seeing all the morning glory along the way was such a wonderful experience.Soon after that I drive to the city and do street photographing.

Here is some shots of colours building in the city that I would like to share .

10 comments:

Deanna Lack said...

Wow, such colorful buildings!

Jane Hards Photography said...

These colours are totally amazing.

erin said...

bright and colorful buildings...look great against the blue sky.
have a wonderful rest of the week.

Marites said...

those are sooooooooooo colorful! I bet, they can be seen from afar:)

Huzhar said...

Those are wonderful colorful building.. Beautiful..

SEN said...

its about 2 years since the last time i went to kch..hehe..recently kch become so colorful eh..?hehe..nice pics..

LadyFi said...

I love the colours of this building - so playful and vibrant!

betty-NZ said...

The colors are just amazing! I wonder why the rest of the world isn't as colorful.

the noise thereafter said...

nice one uncle awang, i oso like the colors of the building, very colorful :)

Unknown said...

wow, so colourful one laa... very beautiful :)