MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daily Photo-People of Sarawak.

P3210164


Sarawak is truly multi-ethnic in nature. The politically dominant Malay Melanaus comprise 20 per cent, the commercially powerful Chinese comprise 30 per cent and the rest is made up of 26 non-Muslim indigenous communities collectively referred to as Dayaks ,Iban,Kelabit and Kenyah.

The ethnic barriers are broken down further by the high percentage of mixed marriages registered estimated at 30 per cent of all mixed marriages in Malaysia annually."

So what about the spiderman ..what is he doing there ?????.

P3210163

I deal with something in my photographs.I once thought was much too personal.Then I realized that's this is nature of the work I do.I don't do good photographs anyway......!!.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I deal with something in my photographs.I once thought was much too personal.Then I realized that's this is nature of the work ???

What do you mean by that ? Are you a photographer by profession ??

Unknown said...

East Malaysia never fails to amaze me and you have captured the people perfectly.

Bradley Hsi said...

I love what you did with the photo, some of the best I have seen from your blog. Best wish.

Unknown said...

kbguy.
I don't know about my specialization in photograph.I would say that I'm just a simple man who carry camera.
What I write is just my personal thought,that all.
May be one day my photograph also can be use to express something.What my camera had to do was to expose the evils of RACISM.the evils of POVERTY,the DISCRIMINATION,by showing the people who suffered most under it..
Cheer!!!.

PixieKatten said...

Amazing photos. Love how you mixed colour and B/W! Stunning. :)

Bengbeng said...

watever yr motivation in continuing this blog, u r doing a fine job. keep it up, my Kuching photographer friend.

crosslinks said...

wow...great color isolation there..

I just love the pictures :)

Huzhar said...

Great work, so nice..

Khairul Onggon said...

Salam uncle, do ya hav flickr account? Mun ada berik ngan kmk..

Kacak gambar amik ktk eh.. ya bukan amik sebarang namanya.. stiap photographer ada caranya pun bah.. style sendirik.. :)