MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Leeches Suck Your Blood.

PB080003

I did mention yesterday that I have a whole bunch of images in my hard disk that I have yet to blog about.After viewing PAK ZAWI(Life As I See It)posting about BAKAM with Leeches only then I remember I have the photo(above) of leeches that I shot during my trip to border market in Sarikin,Bau Sarawak.

Yes,Leeches suck your blood but some believe that could be healthy for you.

See all National Geographic Videos :





PB080005

The army and the leeches vendor at border market.

PB080004

They even sale Leeches oil....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..minyak lintah tu bukan untuk hisap darah tu~~~ :D

AmirFX said...

Minyak lintah ya pakei apa bang?! Ada side effect ka??? Gelik juak nangga lintah ya...

Unknown said...

Akmal:
Faham-faham lah minyak tu untuk apa..tengok lah Pak Askar kita tu..nak cuba lah tu ,sapu kat XXX.

Amir:
Pasal side effect ..sik tauk lah..bab sik pernah coba hahaha.

Khairul Onggon said...

Baruk2 tok dr pakar sakit tuan panamanya tek ada tambi2 ya.. madah minyak lintah pakei besa anu ya sik bekesan dan pebulak.. hehehe... katanya..

Unknown said...

khairul,
Nasihat Saya JANGAN CUBA !!!!hahaha.
Pake jak nyok Original.

escape said...

i didnt know that leeches can still be of use for medical problems.

very very interesting.