MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

WeekEndSnapShot-Old Part of Kuching City.

P1310047

I must apologize for not updating my entry in my blog.I miss my Sky Watch-Friday and Photo Hunter entry but I have been busy with few things lately.Well,I have a whole bunch of images in my hard disk that I have yet to blog about but anyway let me give you a preview of my revisited to the old part of Kuching City.

The Electra House is the oldest shopping complex in the city and it is the favourite shopping mall for the people from urban district.The taxi,Van and buses is just a walking distance from the complex. Look at the family in the picture,they are looking for the hire van to go back to the village and the background is the Electra House shopping complex.

P1310087

I am amaze by this woman entrepreneur who is one of the few vendor in the electra house demonstrate her product to her customer.She is selling herbal product which is good for our eye sight.

P1310055

A narrow alley of the India Street to old mosque Masjid India.

P1310052

Favourite hangout for local resident while waiting for friends.This place used to be a eating out place and soon to be demolish to give way for new city development.

P1310077

Pedestrian walk past an enterance to the oldest mosque in Kuching,Masjid India.

P1310084

Most people are still in Chinese New Year Holiday mood and not many local resident are on the street today .

WS2

To view more of WeekEnd Snap Shoot through out the World simply click WEEKEND SNAP SHOOT

1 comment:

Khairul Onggon said...

Uncle.. best da jak gamba2 ktk.. ktk selalu kuar sorang2 kah ada geng?? Hehe.. ney taok saya dtg kuching bole numpang ngambik gambar sekali.. :)