MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

City Daily Photo-Local Fruits Season.


This is how DURIAN are sale in Kuching.Look like it is a durian season now as if you drive around Kuching and to sub-urban area you will be able to see a lots of durian vendor by the road side.
Local pineaple fruits and this is how pineaple are sold,makeshifts stalls are found along the road to Kota Samarahan.
Pasar Tani or Pasar Tamu as locally know of its jungle product like in the picture above.
Locally know as Pisang Tanduk a kind of Banana for making cucur pisang.
Beside durian look like it is a RAMBUTAN(red colour fruits in Pic.)season now.
I think this the best month to visit Kuching,Sarawak.

10 comments:

MumbaiiteAnu said...

Great captures of fruits in the local market. I have seen durians in Singapore. In Mumbai, you will see people selling watermelons by the highway.

Layrayski said...

I miss durian! we also have that fruit here in Butuan. But really my mother is the big durian eater. she can eat one durian by herself. I can only finish two seeds.

Oh and thank you for your comment on my page! I appreciate it =)

Eki said...

I like those durians. They look yummy. The pineapples look a bit small compared to what we have here. Are they local variety?

Anonymous said...

I like all those fruits except the durian. The taste to me is of fermenting onions.

hadv said...

Wow.. i love durian! Those fruits look very colorful. Thanks for visiting my daily photo blog :-)

Unknown said...

Yesss, pisang! My favourite!
Be careful when buying durian. No hole; small or big on the surface is tolerable.

Anonymous said...

Those are the most colourful and unusual fruits I've ever seen! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Thanks for the tips of how to chose durian but durian is not my favourite because its make me palak pusing, just few seeds is good enough for me.

Saya Adalah.. said...

Buah dabai sikda uncle? Hehe lamak sik mkn dabai..

Unknown said...

Salam buat mie@detogti,
baruk jak abis makan dabai..sedap nya.Dabai mun di Sibu murah.Kuching masih mahal..
By the way Thank for viewing my blog and yr blog Wow!!!banyak informasi.bagus untuk di amalkan.