MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Merdeka!Merdeka!Merdeka!@Kuching

Mounted by 90 contingents including Police ,Army and National Services(PLKN)




Air show by local paragladiers and Sarawak Hali services..(Hornbill)

In all about 3.600 people in the parade.......


I love my country,there's no doubt about that.Of course,cynics will ask me "what's that there to love about this country?your government is one of the most blah..blah.blah and tha list goes on..(PKR,BN,DAP,PAS) for me asking me for the reason behind my love for my country is as good as asking me why I love my family.
For me,Merdeka aka National Day is not a political event.I am reminded,M E R D E K A day,as I sing the National Athem that what I have gotten is the result of the blood,soil of my forefathers and while contemplating the past,muse on the limitless possibilities of the future.
So this day 51 years past let us celebrate MERDEKA as one people.one nation and one Malaysia
MERDEKA! MERDEKA!MERDEKA!.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncle,
Cantik gambar Heli to. Style!
Well said about merdeka. All I know about the fights for our rights are from history textbooks, stories, movies. That's that. But the point is, we got it the hard way, and we can lose it pretty easily if we let it be taken away from us.
So fight for what we have. It is ours.

en_me said...

i love my country too.. dah lamer me tak pergi kuching ittewww..

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Ha..ini rashia dia..kalo nak tangkap ada style..jangan malu baring sama camera ...ada yg kata dah gian ke cameraman tu.hehehe
anyway thank .apa lauk berbuka sedap ke...

Unknown said...

En_me,
Buka web airasia...ada tambang zero fare next year..grab it..enjoy yrself kat Kuching.