MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kuala Lumpur-China Town

My trip to City of Kuala Lumpur-I stay in Ampang Jalan Hilir7, from here i take a taxi to Ampang Station than proceed to Plaza Rakyat Station by tren.Our friend taxi driver ask me(seeing me carry DSLR) ,are you a reporter and what is going to happend to-day in the city .I reply back Encik I'm not a reporter I'm a tourist from Sarawak and wanted to take some picture around china town.Taxi man than answer back..now you see every tourist come to Kuala Lumpur are looking for China Town ..What about Malay Town ..when come to Kuala Lumpur capital City of Malaysia should look for Malay town.Wow...I'm just !#$%^&*() can't say anything. In Kuala Lumpur ChinaTown is in golden triangle made of three roads Bandar,Petaling and Sultan.The most famous is Petaling Street.A part of its is roofed and turned into a round the clock market.
Shop owners of Petaling Street have survived anti-piracy raids campaign to protect licensed CD,DVD and fake branded goods produced and still run the show in countless shops.
It is always crowded here.This is Petaling Street China Town in the City of Kuala Lumpur.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

China town is a nice place for photography. Very colourful and lots of neon lights at night. But that place full of pick pockets, and worst still those penjual2 are foreigner. I once kena marah, macam nak paksa saya beli by this Pakistani, because i sentuh those copied watches they are selling. Dia orang pekerja upahan but so daring to scold us malaysian. entah2 dia tu pendatang haram atau pekerja haram. Celaka punya Paki !

Unknown said...

What Malay Town?
Anyway, Petaling Street is a happening place. I haven't got the chance of being there at night. Shame...
Oh well. Have a nice day uncle.

Unknown said...

Hi kbguy,
Bukan you saja yg kena marah by this..paki,myanmar & Indon..saya pun dah kena.I'm standing due humid.hot & sweating near to the stall without buying anything.."Bang,bang..tak beli baik pegi tempat lain,jangan bediri kat sini"..So rude this people..btw DBKL & immigration should handle this rude people.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
I don't like this PS(ChinaTown)Crowded some more & habis lah kita punya foreign tourist mesti kena tipu punya...