MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Kuala Lumpur-The People & Life Style.

Kuala Lumpur the Capital City of Malaysia.This City never ceases to amaze me such a vibrant city with life lurking in every coner.I recently walk through the city and the picture you see were taken near to Masjid India.The people who walk these street come from all of walks of life,you see all sorts of peoples from many different cultures and life style.My picture will tell the story. Oh Fatimah ! Fatimah dan Ayu...%%%%%%%%%%%




Did I say style.....who care this is my style.



I'm a great fan of Eric on his TV show Casa Impian or Eric Deco .That my inspirations......



4 comments:

mohad said...

salam... apa khabar..

Unknown said...

Allaikum Assalam Sdr Ijad,
Alhamdulilah..khabar baik dan salam berkenalan.

Unknown said...

Uncleawang,
Various lifestyle, eh? Is that man dozing off on the bench the owner of that 'Kaki'?
Wah, minat Casa Impian jugak, I see? Saya pun suka jugak tengok in ternal deco. BUt nak buat tu lambat lagi kot. My crib pun macam sarang musang haha.
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Casa Impian minat juga..tapi nak ikut cara si Eric tu lambat lah sedikit jika nak buat pun cara sendiri main hantam saja.Magazine Anjung Seri bukan main kat ruma tak miss pun beli...anyway I skip the Mag now and go to Digital Camera...