MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kuala Lumpur -Graffiti and Vandalism.

Lovely Monday (21Jul,2008),I was taking a pedestrian walk around City of Kuala Lumpur with my camera.I didn't have anything specific in mind to capture,just wanted sometime to be alone and being alone sometimes is good,it makes you observe details that you usually look past.One of many detail that caught my eye were graffiti.











Are illegal graffiti is vandalism and are all illegal artists are vandal ?????????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alamak uncle, yang ni nampak banyak yang kasi rosak pemandangan ni.
Graffiti is a work of art. But if it goes this way... :(
But yes, I am supporting the idea of putting specific walls for the artists to show their talent. For example, kat US rasanya, I read that they have a long, long wall by a highway, and the wall is for graffiti artworks.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
I think DBKL should put specific walls near to central market.