MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weekend Photography Journey.

I am not interested in this two sport and I don't know much about it.With the recent price of fuel.I wonder how this might affect this paraglider and 4x4 activities.
Since my photography journey to-day cover as far as Sengai Bau and I basically shoot whatever I saw.I saw a group of bigboys gather around with the expensive toys.They call themself the paraglider and 4x4 off road enthusiast. Our friend here wearing full set of paragliding gear..but fail to take off.
Does anyone know what the required safety helmet standard are for our friend here.SIRIM..ISO whatever...but our hero say no need I'm not riding a motorcycle.
Have a nice flight ..enjoy the eye bird view.
This is another bigboy toys...4x4 off road.
The dirt trail.
Ready for the battle.



The descents were easy with the dry track..that what our friend here said.Just shift too lower gear and apply engine breaking.
Mind you..this machine here used imported parts????most certainly.

Mud terrain tyres.

And what is our friend here doing....never mind as a passenger is just fine to me..maybe one day I drive this monster.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salaam Uncleawang,
Nice pics. I do like 4x4, but only the machine, not the actions :) The same goes to the exotics. Mana la nak cekau duit 3-4 juta untuk kereta sebijik hahaha.

Unknown said...

Alykumassalam Akmal,
Ada test drive on the event tapi malu lah nak ikut..tersangkut kat muddy ground ..baru padan muka hehehe.Jadi passenger macam hero kita bawak blow pipe pun cukup hahaha.Btw thanks.