MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just Another WeekEnd @WaterFront in Kuching

Just another weekend for me....... The big crowds.
X-treme games for the young .
Just wondering this young man must be super hero as he did not wear any safety helmet or anything that prevent him from injury.
====================================================================
It's time once again for weekend for me.Where I go that the question...OK let go to waterfront .well I don't spend much if I go to waterfront to-day.Guess what I bring..just my DLSR,backpack and a bottle of drinking water.It's hot this morning... and something interesting to shoot with my DLSR..again to-day I captures as the moment is happening at waterfront.Big crowds ..you know even price of petrol increase and commodity items also increase..I don't understand the people still have the spending power...I mean look at our friend below...enjoying his bigboy toy remote control power boat.Again I don't think that toy using water to run the machine or battery?Definitely using petrol ....because I understand that they are using the bush cutter engine to power the boat e.g STIHL chainsaw or brush cutter engine.So wastefull playing such toy don't you agree with me..................but anyhow this bigboy must be richman I guess/////. Enjoy yourself Sir...what about if the petrol price increase again? do you play with this toy again.

The remote control item is not cheap to-day.This must be imported goods.
Believe it or not...they are using the Bush cutter engine...


Now you believe me or not the rich man toys even having the lunch break serve by the 5 stars hotel catering..such a waste.
The bigboy toys collection.
Ready.......the fuel is burning...watch out your pocket $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I don't think this is a gold plated pweter or crystal.
Another collection ..wow..good spending must be 10K?????



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncleawang,
Uih, ni mainan makan duit ni hahaha. Last time I played with remote control...never :)
Kalau dah hobi ni, duit orang tak berkira sangat rasanya; unless we are really in a tight budget. It is similar to photography. Those multileveled rings telephoto lenses are as crazy as their their price, no? People still buy anyway :)
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
When talk about photography wah..macam kena racun..nak beli ini,itu lah but we can look for used item.Luckly camera tak pakai petrol..and good news is DLSR price drop and lenses hopefully ikut sama..jatuh harga..asal camera saya jangan jatuh berderai..if so habis lah cerita.
Anyway thanks.