MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

HOW GREEN IS MY TOWN@KUCHING

How green is Kuching.A walk through a forest is a truly refreshing experience.Imagine the ray of sunlight beaming through the leaves and the beauiful colour of flowers and all coming together with green.
The entrance to Sama Jaya Forest Park.Make sure you pay Rm0.50 cent per person.Look at the red sport car porcheeeeeeee made in Malaysia belong to me lah,,,,,,,,,,

Welcome,Selamat Datang,Ahlan wa sahlan..


You see after jogging than refresh yourself...no problem here...eat & drink but NO KeraOK.



Tower .................




See what we have here.......





So there you are.....1.6 km is just nice for me.....














Running and Jogging....running in heat and humidity can put you at rik of dehydration,heat stroke and other eat-related illness.So with just 50 cents per day enjoy the forest jogging track.









Man plant and Mother Nature recreate up here in Kuching forest park.










The bloom blossom in lovely tones of yellow.











While taking this picture I ask the child near me "Do you enjoy butterflies?" she said "I certainly do they've fascinated and please me in many ways.
Sama Jaya Forest Park is a place for nature lovers and as well as joggers .













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncle Awang,
How are you? Actually your pictures amaze me more than the green does. I like the one with butterfly. as expected from a DSLR,no?
Have a nice evening.

Unknown said...

Hi Akmal,
Im fine thank you...been quite busy lately helping my daughter moving to new house.Yes Akmal,,that was my first try on close up with my dlsr but again auto done the part too anyway I'm trying to improve on that.Thanks again.