MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tun Mahathir is in town@Kuching

Tun meeting old friends in Kuching.He said a person whom he described as a long time friend(Tan Sri Ting)was an asset to the country.to read more http://www.theborneopost.com



What friend are for?????????????

As i was walking trying to look for magic moment for my shot suddenly one man approach me and say hello to me...."brother do you have change of 0.50 cents please?"I politely say YES,,,do you want to make a call with this coin & the answer is NO.To cut short I gave him RM1.00 and the man walk away as seen in the picture above.By looking at the man and the personal belonging he carried I guess this man must be homeless.

Talking about taking picture or photograping street candids read below article from viewfinder.

"Why patronise them!"

"I recently saw your feature on photograping street candids of homeless people in the October issue.I think it's a clear infringement of human rights'Legislation and a breach of copyright,since no one was asked to sign a model release form.And the man who agreed may not have been fully

aware of the implications of agreement.Uninformed consent is no consent at all.

Yet again,we see the poor and disadvantageed being used by the moddle class for their sport and amusement.If I saw anyone taking photos of me i'd go to them and demand they delete them or have their camera shoved up their middle class ar*****." by Dknock.
What's your view on street candids?.








No comments: