MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, January 14, 2008

HOT and what HOT @ Kuching.


This morning I listen to this radio DJ woooo! so happy and HOT the DJ is thanking you the Kuchingites for the overwhelming respond but did not apologize to the motorist for causing the traffic congested or at least appreciate our fellow Policeman for the extra duty at the show.Well who care anyway..the show permit is granted by the authority.

Did I say HOT .....definitely ...you see Kuchingites are using umbrella and just look at the car passing buy..isn't it funny the show is in the middle of the city .


So Bro...enjoy yourself Yeah...Yeah..Yeah....I salute thePoliceman who is so HOT to monitor the traffic jam.



Don't get me wrong eh!!!! what happening there was not a cheap sale or lelong.The happening is Kuchingities are enjoying the show at Tun Jugah Mall .The question here is why the organiser run the show at the road side in the middle of busy golden triangle of Kuching City.
===================================================================
Before I cool down after HOT...let me share this SMS massage from Celcome on my mobile phone this morning
"CELCOME PRIHATIN-SHARLINIE MOHD NASYAR-HILANG 9/1/2008.JIKA ANDA ADA MAKLUMAT ILA HUBUNGI POLIS DI TALIAN
03-79662222 atau 999.
THANK YOU.


No comments: