MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another New Year Came and Went…

orang asli kid.

orang asli baby

orang asli baby
Another New Year came and went… and now we find ourselves in 2014.
Like most people, I get a little nostalgic at this time, reviewing the year that was.  Being smack bang in the middle of high cost of living, doesn’t help with the nostalgia at all, I must admit.  But looking back on the previous 12 months, there were good times, and there were not so good times.  There were struggles and trials and triumphs and heartaches… just like every other year.  I do find myself at the end of December saying such things as “well, I for one am not sorry to see the end of 2013″.  But to be honest, I think I say that every year.  With a brand new year on the horizon, my thoughts turn towards hopes and dreams… fulfilling all that still remains undone… and planning for a better future with each new resolution.
Happy New Year..Peoples.

No comments: