MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Malaysia 13th General Election.

Watching the poll procession going on from the nomination day to result day was full with excitement. I recall the same feeling while watching soccer, although I am not a great fan of it. The mix feeling when seeing somebody won a seat and lost a seat is virtually fun and addictive.I stayed online since the nomination day and stay on & off on YouTube during A political campaign' duration. Watching the clips made by fellow bloggers giving me excitement as close as being there myself. Opposition claim this and BN claim that, it goes back and forth for 15 days and I must admit, if I had to choose it must be a very difficult decision I have to make on polling day. These were the days when the true politician (or leader) emerges. I might not be the right person to write about leadership, but I guess as human we understand and know leadership when we see one. Immediately a sense to follow that someone will dictate the next action we make.A lot to be done to my dear Malaysia. Let's work together.
Below is a set of images that I photograph during nomination day for seat P197 Kota Samarahan.let the images tell the whole story.











3 comments:

hanafi abdullah said...

rugi juak kmk sik pergi ariya..

Only Kuching said...

Yes, let this be a fair election. Whoever wins fairly we will support.
We always need a strong opposition to keep an eye on the government so it will not abuse its power. Those obtain powers always refuse to give up and use all means to stay on power. In small third world countries, like many of those in Africa, South America and Asia, you can see it is very hard to get rib of any crazy ruler.

mamadou said...

Uncle Awang
It is always a festival like
Use your right wisely!!!