MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sunday Market @ Medan Niaga Satok.

I think you have view my post on LAST DAY of SUNDAY MARKET in SATOK and this morning I went to shop at new Sunday market in Medan Niaga Satok in Petra Jaya,Kuching.The medan niaga satok in fact open to public two weeks ago but the Sunday market just started this weekend.The new location is very clean ,perhaps new place but I hope the vendors will maintain the cleanese of the place.I did not know whether there is a public transport to this place.I did not see any bus stop or any taxi stand around.Of course,during the weekend there's always a traffic congested but over all I find this new market is user friendly..below a set of photograph that I shoot this morning in Medan Niaga Satok.









Next week perhaps I try night shooting in this Medan Niaga .

4 comments:

Cutebun said...

Wow! neat place! I wanna go!

Unknown said...

Sherrie>> you must go :)

willie a.k.a reptoz said...

Walaupun dah berpindah, still happening.

Unknown said...

Willie >> saya harap pegawai warden sepatut nya tegas dengan tugas mereka perihal pakir (motosikal).