MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My first post for Year 2013.

As we welcome the year 2013 I hope that you welcomed the new year with friends and loved ones.  I wish you nothing but good health and happiness in this upcoming year. I can’t believe that I have been blogging since year 2008.I will definitely keep a proper record in 2013. And comparing years will be fun, because I am sure I will be shooting a lot more film and digital camera in 2013.Below are some of the picture that I shoot this morning :)
 Construction : MetroJaya opening soon in Kuching City.
Pedestrian Bridge to 'The Spring' Kuching City biggest shopping mall in year 2012.
 Old shop houses in the city.
 Main Bazaar.
 No Konica film on sale here..just another old advertisement.
 The colorful of the city.
Do not walk alone in Kuching City.
 Motor workshop.
 The workers chair..
The motor workshop..Scooter for rent @ RM40.00 full day.

3 comments:

Khairul Onggon said...

Selamat tahun baru 2013 uncle.. Gambar nok kedei moto Ah Hui ya rah siney kah???

Unknown said...

Khairul Onggon>> Selamat Tahun Baru,lamak sik dengar berita.
kedai motor ahhui kawasan berdekatn dengan Ting&Ting supermarket kawasan Prison Lamak area sekolah St.Thomas.

Unknown said...

Mr Lonely>
Thank You for the visit .