MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Photograph Street Markets.

Markets are fascinating places to photograph and are always on my shot list wherever I go. They are often places where you get a real glimpse of the local, everyday life and make for fantastic photo opportunities. However, the low light conditions and busy atmosphere can make photographing markets somewhat challenging.
A very good day this morning .While shop for fruits and vegetable at Sunday street market, I have a chance to practice my street photography too.The main objective of my photography to-day is to highlight the ability of the camera to freeze a moment of time. Combining the two, the nature of “street photography” and the stillness of photographs, I was aiming at capturing interesting moment in daily life. For this reason I choose to take photos in crowed places (Satok Sunday market) so there will be more opportunity to find interesting moment of people. Also more people mean more interactions and connections between them. These are other elements that I thought would be very important for successful street photography.
Below are few of the photos taken this morning in the street market in Kuching,Sarawak.



all the above photos taken with Panasonic Lumix LX3.

No comments: