MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Saturday Night & Sunday Morning Outing,

I really appreciated that this weekend. Although there was a rain over Saturday morning, the evening started out clear and beautiful with a beautiful moon shine so I choose to go out to night market on this Saturday Night.I took some picture with my compact camera in low light condition.
 Blind people selling tissue on foot bridge near to night market in Kuching.
 Blind people selling tissue.
 Night market in Kuching.
 Night market.
Durian season in Kuching.
Sunday morning the weather was so beautiful so  i decided to have a walk for health.Do you know that ........
Walking everyday helps you build stamina, burn excess calories and improve your overall health. Also, it's easy to incorporate walking into your daily routine. Try going for walks in the morning or park your car further away from your office. The average person walks about 3,000 to 4,000 steps a day. So get your walking shoes ready and get walking!....I walk with my small camera,while walking and try to walk 10,000 steps.I also shoot some picture .







3 comments:

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Low light conditions although the result is pretty cool. It really works in b&w.

Anonymous said...

Great street photos...

Unknown said...

Valladolid Daily Photo & Madge Bloom.
Hi, Greeting & Thank You for viewing my blog & have a nice day.