MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Last Minute Photo-Outing.

Yesterday spent few hours of the day shooting .I shoot with my old camera olympus E620 mounted with zuiko pancake lens 25mm f.28.This was a last minute photo-outing I was alone because I can't get in touch with few friends or perhaps they are busy.Well. nothing special about my shot here just that I wanted to share with my blog viewer what i shoot .
self image
Old Bazaar Cafe in Kuching.
Chinese Street vendor that sell 'Goreng Pisang' in Kuching.
Renovation work in progress.
Main Bazaar Street near to Kuching waterfront in Kuching.
Somewhere in Kuching City.
Saw this some where in Kuching ."In spite his old age he still work hard".
Near to Capenter street in Kuching City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your first shot, a great selfie!