MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Classic 35 mm Lomo Camera Recesky TLR (GakkenFlex clone) DIY.

My TLR.
Now you can use a cheaper price to enjoy to DIY your own twin lens camera!! Twin-lens reflex camera seventy years ago has been well received by senior photography enthusiasts of all ages. Older generation of photographers who has ever owned, used, loved about it, it is still a soft spot.

Product Technical Details

- Focus range: 50cm to infinity
- F value (aperture value): 6 - 12
- Shutter speed: 1 / 125 sec
- Multiple exposure allowed
I sent the film for developing and I got the scan with me now. The result from the camera is really full of surprises. Heavy vignetting, parallax error and leaking light to mention some. How to eliminate these errors while using lomo? I don’t think there is a way to eliminate the error made by this plastic Recesky twin lens reflex (DIY) camera. Even if there is, I don’t think I want to reduce the errors, which means reduce the element of fun for me. My shoots from the lomo is really packed with surprises. The process of taking the picture is fun. And I want to share the joy and pleasant surprises the lomo give me.
Here are few sample that I shot few weeks ago . I use fujifilm superia 200.
I use fujifilm superia 200 .

No comments: