MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Street Photography:Let your images speak up!.

Shoot in Kuching.
So my obsession with street will continue, as it is an obsession, you have to be totally consumed by it, for it is a genre all by itself, and hopefully I can continue to share my passion and views of the world as I see it, and also share the way in which I do what I do with others.
 So the danger of street photography…..Someone takes offence to you having taken their picture….Well everything has its hazards, and this is street photography’s,
 I never ask to take an image, or influence the events happening around me, it either happens or it doesn’t, I either capture it or I don’t, if I do great, if not…Well that’s the game that is street photography, the image that got away, the image that is left out there to be caught another day, when the time is right, it drives me to go out, and keep looking.
 So my style…..I’m not sure I could label it, I just try to capture what I see, and how I see it, the uniqueness of people, and what they do, the individuality, the strangeness, the emotion, the scenes we create by our mere interaction with those we know, those we don’t, and the inanimate objects around us day to day.  I don’t really follow or try to emulate the greats of yesterday or the greats of today, my style is my style,
 Do you like Street Photography?.Find them by click this link Thelonelywalkers' Blog

6 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Kacak bro. tapi blom berani venture into street photography dolok.

xplorer said...

Uncle , patut datang batu caves masa thaipusam , bnyk peluang utk street photography

Unknown said...

Willie>>next time we go together shoot hehe..
xplorer>> next thaipusam(2013) hehe..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

We shoot the bamboo shoot eh? Haha!

Alexander said...

Very nice portraits. I like the way you use the monochrome to not only capture these shots but the atmosphere of the surrounding too.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Unknown said...

Alexabder>> Thanks.