MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Kuching City- Urban Street Style.

I may not know them, but the most stylish people in the world are the people that no one knows. I always say like, we're not the best dressed, but there are so many people out there that can do it just as good and even better.
 It’s not street style in the genuine sense.  I shoot people doing everyday things, stepping out of the grocery store, walking to work, out for lunch, etc.
 There are a wide array of reasons that people love big size hats. If you have a big head, you may need a large hat to fit it. Some people, however, just like the style of having a big hat, as they can be great fashion statements. They can also do a good job protecting you from the sun.That what the above picture tell you ,she wearing hat.What is street photography for me?
It’s all about a feeling and flavour, the peculiarity of its corners and narrow streets.meet people with style.
A moment.  Something unique that catches my eye.  Style is important, but more so a personality that shines through.  I’m actually somewhat annoyed by the whole ‘fashion show’ I don't shoot modelling either .
I like to photograph people the way they are, beautiful but also human and perfectly imperfect. I think streets have an identity to show as well… the way light crosses the streets, the walls and ground, how streets welcome people and host them, how that street portrays and shows the identity of the city itself.
  I found actual street style. So candid, these people don’t even know they’ve been spotted. I look for the atmosphere.This  people just happen to be in the frame.

No comments: