MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photography-Such a Great Hobby.

It’s a simple question. Why am I taking pictures? What’s so special about photography compared to other visual art forms?
Genting Highland.
I’m not writing this to give you an answer, but I’m sharing why I love what photography does for me and why I think it’s such a great hobby to integrate into my life, which also resulted to me starting a photography blog site .Photography also fills a lot of less personal needs for me. Starting my online blogging journey (this site!). I wouldn’t have experienced those things if it wasn’t because of photography.
Genting Highland.
Many feel that photography isn’t an art nor should it deserve as much attention as paintings because it’s relatively easy to get into photography. While I do agree to a certain extent, there are several factors the naysayers fail to realize as well.
Anyone with an image-capturing device can get started with photography, that makes it fun and personal for everyone. Yes, you don’t need talent to take pictures, but unless your goal was to make photography your art medium, there’s nothing wrong with just snapping pictures with no concern on technicalities nor aesthetics.
View from my hotel room @ Genting highland. 
A photograph, on the other hand, allows me to imagine as if I’m seeing the place through the eyes of the photographer (I hate that cliché, but there’s no better phrase).
With digital photography, the immediate feedback connects us even faster. Camera phones, remote uploads, social media sharing all allows us to see the world as it happens – yes, even if there’s no skill involved!.
To read  more about Why Photography Is Such A Great Hobby just log on to DAVID TONG website.

2 comments:

ciK LyndaWawa said...

kmk minat juak..p xda kamera..erk...=(

Timothy said...

love to view beautiful photo. Just got no skills and my camera is not as good but still as you said pictures allow us to see the world as it happens