MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Serikin Town-More Photo here...

Technorati Tags:

I have a ton of photos from my DSLR ,compact camera & my phone camera ,as you can imagine,but seeing as how I still have not posted photos from my holiday trip and photographing outing.I am going to ease my way into posting starting of from my previous outing to Serikin village in Bau.

Oh!! NO not Serikin again..that what people would think.....

P8298116 P8298132

Street vendor in Serikin :Do whatever it takes to bring in some income .

In my opinion, one of the most important components of good photography is perspective.

P8298122

There is no traffic law here..do whatever you like...

A good say from the PRO ;

I have lots of people that will tell me, “you just have such an eye for things”. I don’t always know exactly what they’re getting at with that. I mean… they have eyes too. But, what I think they are saying is that the perspective that I capture in an image made them stop and think. It drew them in. Perhaps they have never really seen a child from that angle before.

P1030272

Serikin Village high temperatures which peak at more than 30'c /86'f  related directly to its equatorial setting.Hot sunny weather is quite common in this village.To go here don't forget to bring your umbrella.

P8298112

I prefer not bring along small children to this village...now the child is crying .

Source & article from

FRIDAY PHOTOGRAPHY INSIGHTS

Almost anyone can get the right camera… purchase the right lens to affix to it… learn the right formula to shoot in full-manual. But, to truly create art… To capture moments that make you stop and think… To show the world in ways that we don’t always think of it… that takes thinking about perspective.

P8298117

To survive, they involve themselves in all sorts of jobs and trades.

Another good say from the PRO.Regardless of what the popular idea of the day may be in the world of photography… artistic imagery is not simply a photo that is properly manipulated in Photoshop and cleverly overlaid with a grungy texture. The true artistic expression comes from the perspective you take when photographing an image in order to tell a story.

P1030258

One of the reasons that I love to shoot is because I feel like it aids me well in singling a certain part of the photo out to tell a story.

Cheers..

2 comments:

Eki said...

Sirikin looks so much like our village markets here.

Your photographic notes are very useful to read, Awang. Thanks.

Khairul Onggon said...

Kmk stuju ngan entry ktk Uncle.. Kmk "like" kedak Fb hehe.. :)