MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caged Hens.

I like early morning outing & wet market is my favorite place, where I can see many business activities by fish monger,vegetable sellers etc,etc.Many people like to buy live chicken during festive season & like you see in my photo here caged hens have no perch or litter to peck and no space to flap their wings or move properly.

P5306427

Caged Hens...........for sale.

3 comments:

Tussy said...

Moment of life indeed.

My Bangkok Through My Eyes
You Got A Posty
Thailand In Photo

T. Becque said...

This is interesting. Are most bought for food?

Jama said...

You can't find caged hen in the markets here, all are slaughtered and clean in a center before being send to the markets/supermarkets.