MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Barber Shop .

P6286854

Just had a great haircut,I can't comment on how it looks,but it was a great experience.This Bombay Hair Cut is in Kota Samarahan.I never been to an Indian barber shop before,only local Malay and Chinese one here in Kota Samarahan and Kuching City.Perhap this Bombay hair cut is the only Indian barber shop in Sarawak and open his business beginning of June 2010.Hahaha,it is not the trendy ones but the very basic barber that had thrived.

P6286855

This shop in Kota Samarahan and the barber from India (legal workers)is probably in his 45 years old.After  the hair cut he did the head massage then ! Crack,crack....before I knew it he had my head in his hand and was doing neck cracking,a little aftershave cologne to sting the back of my neck.All done and I felt lighter with  most of my hair gone and head massage and then got up to pay Rm8.00 ...It was worthwhile and amusing experience.

2 comments:

Khairul Onggon said...

Nice pix uncle.. kmk ingat nok rah Gambir Street ya tek. Kmk besa sia hehehe..

Elaine Yim said...

This 'specialty' type of hair cut is still preferred by some gentlemen here in Peninsular Malaysia too.

I have an award for you. This is my link