MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Texture.

When I stopped taking photographs,things got crazy. Let talk about Texture in photographing ,texture lends a dimensional quality to photos. Looking for examples of texture within a picture? In my photo below  you'll find rattan chair pictures, pictures of roof, and other texture photographs.

 

P4095232

Rattan sofa......

P4095242

Roof.

PB032909

pattern produced by a fan palm tree ,

PB042923

and texture of cement steps.

I always remember this word from my photographer mentor or shall I call him SIFU.......

If you feel disappointed for not being able to take any worthy picture after one day of looking around for your ‘decisive moment’ or chasing ‘the magic hour’ while lugging your cumbersome camera on your shoulder and you really feel like packing up your gear, don’t give up yet.

1 comment:

tunbegia said...

sungguh cool,

salamm,