MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photographing Flower.

Flowers are so cliche when it comes to photography… but that doesn’t stop me from shooting them! Heck, some photographers even specialize in flower photography and they do a darn good job of it. If you’re getting bored(like my shoot below) with your current bag-o-tricks for photographing flowers, go and look for some amazing tips from the WEBsite.

P4205463 P4205465

 P4205479

 

 P4205483P4205466

All above flowers are from my own small garden and shot with my Olympus E-620 .

When come to flower shooting I get out early and late when the light is softer and nicer.Sometime you will see a wonderful flower image midday but I like early morning .Another great time for flower hunt is right after rainstorm ! There's nothing like mist and water droplets to bring some of the image alive.

PB042930

Mist and water droplets to bring some of the image alive.

1 comment:

Jama said...

I love flower macro photography! Not having any plants outside my home is not a big deal, just go over to my neighbour's house or the park, or even nurseries! lol