MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

City Daily Photo-Favourite Hangout Places.

P9131907

What are Kuching's most favourite hangout places?

Well,that depends on age group and of course depends on how much you willing to spend .Like in any other cities the trend for a favourite hangout

places ,especially among the youth has been cafes with free WIFI or hotspot internet access.Few days ago I walk into a cafe to hangout so I park myself at table,open my laptop and hangout for hours buying only a single latte or any of that fancy espresso.

2 comments:

magiceye said...

COOL!
Lovely picture of starbucks hangout!

Jama said...

The coffee there is a bit overpriced! so I guess it makes sense to actually hang around there with your laptop and enjoy the coffee sip by sip.