MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My World Tuesday-A Walk About in Kuching.

mwtblack

You also can visit MyWorld homepage to see more pictures of other World by click HERE

P1240069

My World,Kuching City & view of Sarawak River.

P5150023

One and only toll bridge in Kuching that bring you to Petra Jaya,Kuching not Putra Jaya,Kuala Lumpur.

To use the bridge you have to pay Rm1.50 for saloon car and 0.50cents for motorcycle but you are FREE to walkabout just like I did:)

lain2

Sometime it's important to go out and shoot.The challenge is to spot the extraordinary within the ordinary.I referred its as "ART of SEEING".

There's no nice sunset or sunrise,no beautiful models to pose for you.It's just you and the City.

9 comments:

LadyFi said...

You have really captured the art of seeing! Wonderful photos.

Sigh - Sarawak has always been on my list of places I want to visit...

magiceye said...

well done!

Unknown said...

It's good to see pics of Kuching. Enjoyed the lovely city during the May Day hols. And posted a few articles on our visit too.

Unknown said...

wwoow..! EEMMM..,YOU REALY MAKE IT... LIKE ITS SO MUCH.. JUST KEEP IT UP- DA' LIVING VIEW OF ART'

erin said...

a good wednesday to you.
i like the concept of the art of seeing...and to some it is a major challenge to stop, look, and see what is about them.
enjoyed your post today.
have a lovely week.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Awang: Malaysia has some beautiful building, thanks for sharing your views of the city. I do love your river.

Alexander said...

Nice play with colours on the 1st photo. It is really nice and creative.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Marites said...

the first pic looks cool! :) the half of it, looks like black and white and the other half is colored:) how'd you do that?

btw, my world entry is up too.

The Explorer said...

great shots.

I think this place is far from Kinabalu. That is the place I visited last year to climb Mount Kinabalu.


PS: I wanted to say thank you for visiting my site few weeks ago.